Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Nothing Unusual

It's Monday today and nothing unusual happens. As huny came home in the morning I woke up at 10 am, mom ask me to look for the rental shop and my brother trying to irritate me everyday and a flirty maid around.That's how my day works everyday. Unless it's Wednesday , I will got to church, or Huny's off. That's an unusual thing cause every off we did unusual..hihihihi Today Huny just made another core 2 duo computer in a discounted price because it's a neighborhood dear to his mom. He finished it it 3 days left him no sleep and rest since it was not his off while he was purchasing the parts of the computer.Sometimes I don't like Huny's attitude of being so kind that leave nothing for himself. And mad about others who got the guts abuses him.
This entry was posted in

0 comments: