Thursday, September 2, 2010

Helping Each Other

I am still in dilemma of not making a success to my career that's why I am late posting this entry. And helping each other mostly appropriate to us as of this moment. I can feel how he always makes me feel that everything's okay. He never left me thinking alone, diverts my attention to those stories related about. And most especially he keep sending/saying me with his corniest joke. I appreciated most of his effort. I help him by making myself stronger. I know he suffers double than mine, he was hurt twice as I am feeling.
On the other hand, I am much of help to him just being  me.lol Kidding aside, I am a tough, boyish female. I have written here before that he's more feme than me. And it's my forte doing a males task than being left in the kitchen. I am of help by supporting him on his goals, working with and for him :D and supporting he's responsibilities. And just being by his side all the time he needs and wants me is a much big of help. :)
Rodliz’s Nest

This entry was posted in

6 comments:

anne said...

Whew, hehehe it would be unique to see when he's in the kitchen cooking and then you are outside the house nagkukumpuni ng mga sirang lets say hagdan or roof... LOL btw, thanks for leaving a comment in my entry. :)

Newlyweds said...

nice.they are our positive booster, our charger...a day wouldn`t be complete without my hubby`s funny thoughts and silly comments that never fail to make me giggles.

lina@happy family said...

Love reading this :)

Thanks for dropping by...

Mommy Liz said...

I think that having partner with a great sense of humor helps a lot in a relationship. kasi di ba kahit down na down ka at pinatawa ka na ng hubby mo, parang nakakalimutan mo na ang lahat. It helps you forget whatever was bothering you. Buti pa hubby mo at magaling sa kusina, baligtad tayo, di ako marunong mag kumpuni hehehe, magluluto na lang ako maghapon, oh ha??

Seiko said...

I love the part he never left you thinking alone & & never failed to make you laugh w/ his jokes & stuff at all,thus mean he's doing is very part when you both gave your promise during the vows...for richer & for poorer in sickness & in health...
thanks for droppin by & left a few a words into my page.
God bless! :)

Cecile said...

thanks for stopping by and for leaving the comment; very interesting entry, thanks for sharing :-)