Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Trust, Faith and Loyalty

I am not a type of woman whom easily trust a certain person.I am not that easy to fall in few sweetness, kindness and thoughtfulness. I see it as only tricks which innate  especially to guys. I am so much familiar how guys works and their flaws because I am surrounded by guys all my life and almost influenced me once in my life. Giving my trust is the hardest thing I can possibly do. I can give my everything but the last you could have is my trust. Maybe this was the result of past experiences. But once I give in, it will be forever yours. No doubt and sincerely be. We have almost been together for a year or so before I fully entrust him the whole me. It's hard for me to trust guys. I am very vocal to my past relationship that I am that kind especially to him. I was so lucky that he tried so hard and work so hard just to gain my trust for him.In his case he said no matter how hard for him to trust a liar me, he did because he wanted me to trust him in return. There were times before that I know, he knows I was lying yet he says he believes me and not questioned me at all. His friends doesn't like me at the very beginning because of my nature and I did understand them but he chooses me than those he had been with for 8 long years of friendship. We are not an "against all odds" story but only "all against me"..hahaha. And I do accept the fact they wanted  Huny to realize that he don't deserve me.  Huny have a strong faith that I can change. He strongly believe that there was a goodness in the devilish me.lol. He never surrenders bringing the good side of me. That his faith to me and to his love for me  now is one of our foundation  of today and our countless tomorrow.  And we both believe that in a short span of time were together, we have been tested by time, sins and flaws.I can say I have a long brown frizzy hair. hahaha. Talks about loyalty I won a million bucks if only I can gamble Huny's loyalty to me, cause Huny was so into it. My loyalty? Of coarse I am now.hahaha No one can beat my Huny on his patience, eagerness,enthusiasm and love for me. Will I ever think of being an unfaithful? na-ah!
Did I brag how good my Huny is?And leave myself falling down in a creek stating all my negas?..Ehehehe..  just sharing some of the reality of what we are. He was the one who thought me to be believe in the goodness of life. The goodness of true love and the power of it.
We did not start this relationship in perfect but we both know that this will lasts perfectly till the end of time.
Rodliz’s Nest

This entry was posted in

8 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Yan ang magic na nagagawa ng love diba. To be honest with you, I did not fall in love with hubs right away but deep in my heart, I felt that he is a good person that I could trust so I gave 'US" a try and it worked!

Mommy Kharen said...

UU nga ate ei.. I did not expect that we will last for good. sa sobrang opposite I thought this is just one of a game..Sometimes taking risk lead us to a better and safer place ;)

Cecile said...

Opposite attracts worked with you and you hubby Kha or else your marriage is probably over now....

Shy said...

Sweri mo sa huny mo at i think swerti din sya sayo. O ang love nga naman may magic talaga. My first time here i think

http://www.mixedthoughts.net/couples-corner-trust-faith-and-loyalty/

Clarissa said...

Ok lang kahit they're all against you--maganda naman ang relasyon nyo ni hubby mo ngayon^_^

http://ties-bonding.blogspot.com/2010/09/couples-corner-trust-faith-and-loyalty.html

Mommy Liz said...

Bakit parang napakasama mo at pinabait ka ni Huny mo? Hehehe! Oks lang if you bragged about your Huny, I always do too. You are lucky indeed to have married your husband for he had the most patience to straighten you up. Don't fail him, make him proud. I am so proud of you. I love it when I read love stories like yours. Bad din ako nong araw, hahaha! but when I met my hubby, parang siya na lang ang gusto ko at wala ng iba pa, stinky feet and all..hehehe..

Mel_Cole said...

Natawa naman ako sa post mo. You're so humble that you even thought of yourself who has the lack and brag about your hubby instead. Surely we can't judge of ourselves about it but let our hubbz do the talking about us diba? Be strong and be happy always! Have a blessed weekend.

Rossel said...

nothing is perfect, sis. what important is your will to make your relationship perfect.


Trust, Faith and Loyalty