Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Talks about Talent

Wow! Really admire Mommy Liz for where on earth she gets her topics.On "this is albout US" meme..Revealing stories starts again.

Playing guitar and violin is one of talent that he have but the great one I am to share here is how techy he was!I have written in my posts in my home blog and I guess also here that Huny is a techy person or a computer man like as well Mommy Liz hubby.I can brag (I really used the term brag lol) about his talent and knowledge on reviving old dump and dead computers. Also when it comes to useful softwares. One look at the program and the computer he can easily identify or in my term diagnose what the computers problem. That's how amazing he was! (do I sounds like a very proud wifey? Cause  indeed I am!) ;D

On the other hand I think I don't have any..hahaha I am not good at singing, dancing, arts, cooking and so fort.Oh I will consider one if you guys permits,lol. I am a fast learner but I am not a masterer type.  (please don't ask Google about the masterer, I just made it am not aware if this exists .. :) I can easily learn things and stuffs.Even at work, home, school or profession. I am not intelligent but I am wise.hahaha. 

Get to know lovely couples and you can even share your story too. Just click the badge  and share it with us.

Rodliz’s Nest

This entry was posted in

11 comments:

Lady Patchy said...

i like your being wise, di naman talaga kailangang matalino di ba.dami pala tayong hirap utusan si hubby sa mga kumpuni sa bahay .hehehe

Mommy Kharen said...

hahaha tnx poh..kung baga sa tagalog mautak hindi matalino hahaha..(parang may halong kalokohan na) uu nga ei sa pag gagala ko sa lahat ng entries ganun din nababasa ko.. :) tnx for dropping by..

Anonymous said...

I have fun reading your post. So talented pala hubby mo...

Anyway, thanks for stopping by...

Chubskulit Rose said...

Yan ang magaling na wais na misis hehehe... Galing ng talent ni hubs mo kha hehehe. followed this one na din.

Come and see our talents yeah right lol. see you in Nostalgia.

Mommy Kharen said...

@ Ate Rose tnx po for leaving some loves here.. tnx din sa pagfollow.. :)..

Bambie ♥ said...

Same here, no talent at all pero ok lang yan.. may mga abilities naman tayo sa ibang bagay. Yung talent naman kasi, pweding idevelop. So nice naman your hubby knows much about computers..

Mommy Liz said...

dami palang hubbies na magaling sa computer ah. siguro talagang normal na sa mga guys ang magaling sa computer stuff.

Oy, appear pala tayo sa walang talent, wahhhhh! ang talent ko yata eh kung paano nabighani si hubby although wala akong extra special na talento. yung tantalizing eyes ko kapag gumana in love na si hubby, hehehe..

His Unfailing Love said...

Pag loving ka di ba talent din yan, o kaya'y you work well with people kaya marami kang kaibigan...talent din yan Mommy... you are loved and you learn to love also. Happy ako to be here. Salamat sa dalaw. See you again

Seiko said...

You brag!Ahaha!May dahilan naman eh kaya ok lang :)
I agree sa sinabi mo talents nadedevelop yan so keep it up.Pareho pala tayo I'm afast learner din medyo wise din in some other term nga lang hehe.
Thanks for droppin' by & for liking my slide photos. :)
God bless!Nice to hear from you :)

♥ MomieQueen ♥ said...

i guess the common similarities ng mga hubby natin is ung pagiging techie.. my hubby is super techie din!

followed you sis :)

♥ MomieQueen ♥ said...

Oh and thanks for grabbing my badge and adding me to your list..

added you as well in my blogroll :)