Sunday, August 7, 2016

Stronger Together

Life is not always a fairy tale. It is not always a happily ever after. There were lots of challenges along the journey. Challenges that will make you weaken, almost surrender but then you will overcome and hone you as a person that will make you stronger. What makes it a sweet success is having a person beside you who supports you. Help you with the challenges. Never letting go of your hand during the tough times. Letting you know you're not alone. The one who will walk with you, smiling and saying we made it. And that's what makes me lucky.



I have this guy who is not perfect but never leaves me behind. He's like my David Taylor who will always saves the day. We have little fights and misunderstanding but we have ways to work things out. We may not be known as the best couple, however for us we were. It is a mutual understanding that we believe, we are destined and created for each other. We can make all things together and of course with God's provision. We are not perfect but we work with our imperfections. We have one goal and traveling to one same path of our journey. Understanding each weakness, being a strength of each other and celebrating together.
A little fact about us, my husband is my major source of spiritual healing. I am his emotional strength. For the record, I am not that evil ha. It just that I am not a believer of goodness at all times. My husband is. He always have benefit of the doubt for everything and everyone. I am not like him. I don't usually trust people. I have reservations for everyone. Except for my family. Then my husband has big strong body but a soft heart. He can't be alone at one place for a long period of time. He admittedly told me those were things he can't do.  For us, if you are weakened at some point, I am here to be your strength.  We don't have much of mellow drama or sweet flicks time but we have our unique ways letting each other feel you are important and our "  i love yous" Compromise, trust, respect, loyalty and love for each other is our fuel to all the challenges and to our life journey.



Sent from my iPhone

0 comments: