Saturday, August 21, 2010

Saturday 9: Welcome Me Back

I supposed to post about me back home  and glad that Saturday 9 talks about welcoming back. Yey ! So this will be my back home post. :)
1. Where were you the last time that someone welcomed you back?
    From a vacation from Mom's hometown and Huny welcomed me back with full of kiss and cuddles and murmur sweet nothings.

2. Tell us who is you favorite non-family member to hang out with?
 
 Parokya ni Butch, my Merge peers

3. What was the last thing that happened to anger you?
    A boy who plays on our shop whom keeps on murmuring badly and swearing.

4. What was the last thing that you saw that was shocking to see?
 
    A small like star but like an octopus and a rough and torn texture creature I found at the beach wherein I had my vacation.

5. What is your favorite thing to do on Saturday besides Saturday 9?
   Blog hopping or playing RPG games

6. Have you had your summer vacation yet? If yes tell us about it.
    Summer nope, because I am busy on my review but just back home from a rainy vacation hihihihi

7. Pick out one of your cousins and tell us about them.
   My doctor cousin Donna whom a professional but very child at heart and act like a teen when it comes to guys. She is a NBSB member. (No Boyfriend Since Birth)

8. Do you have any special plans for next week?
   Yes, prepared everything for having a new work on my profession. 

9. At what age will you consider yourself old and why?
   When time comes that I cannot use computer due to blurring of vision and unmoved fingers caused by rheumatoid arthritis. :)


Happy to know everyone.. Happy Saturday 9!!


6 comments:

Swati said...

Blog hopping, sounds interesting!!
Loved your answers :)
Have a great weekend!

http://dwivedi2326.blogspot.com/2010/08/saturday-9-welcome-back.html

I am Harriet said...

uuurrrgghhh...the blurring vision.

Have a good Saturday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/08/heres-a-shout-out-thank-you-peeps/

Anne said...

Hi! I'm your newest follower from Saturday 9...

Hope you can follow me back...

Here's my share:

http://th-techie.blogspot.com/2010/08/saturday-stealing-my-first-time.html

bambie said...

enjoyed reading your answer.☺ thanks for stopping by and reading my post!

redamethyst said...

I love your answers especially the last answer. my entry is here

and I am also inviting you to join my first blog contest, just click here for details. thank you.

niko said...

galing ka pala bakasyon! san ang pasalubong jan?! lol hihih