Saturday, August 14, 2010

Saturday 9 Superstition

It is my first time to join these Saturday meme. I enjoy answering these 9 question what they have in here. I guess I'll be now actively participating in here.. :)

1. What are you superstitious about?
    About "they say"

2. What’s the story behind one of your scars?
    My little scars on my left cheek caused by my naughty brother who threw the pliers  
    from the window.

3. What are three things that you would rather be doing right now?
    On a vacation in the beach while surfing the net and flirting with Huny.

4. What do you do when you're bored?
    Play on line games.

5. What's your favorite thing to do? Why?
    Eating and sleeping hahaha.. It relaxes me.

6. What do you do when you're lonely?
    Eating and playing on arcades.

7. How do you measure the passing of time in life?
    I didn't measure it!.. I don't need too, I am just thankful as always..

8. What would constitute "the perfectly lived day" for you?
    Having a smile on my lips, happy heart before I sleep at night and knowing that I 
    never hurt  anybody nor God for the whole day.

9. If you knew you were going to die in a year, what would you do in your final days?
   Pray for my family and love ones ..Be with them.Act normally as always. 

2 comments:

Swati said...

Glad to know something about you today :)

Have a great Saturday!

http://dwivedi2326.blogspot.com/2010/08/saturday-9-superstition.html

Wendy said...

I have two older brothers who did similar things, but thank god they never left a scar like that. I hope you razz him about that still ;) See you next sat. and stop by when you get a chance.