Saturday, August 21, 2010

Happy Back


I promised not to be absent on meme's that I have joined but I broke that promise and I am so sorry for that. I have forgotten our scheduled vacation to my Mom's hometown at Eastern Samar. Due to the very hectic and tiring schedule I have almost forgotten.
Oh I did forgot ! That's why got no notice nor post before I leave. I just woke up the day we were leaving that it is then our flight at 5:30 in the afternoon. Good thing it was late afternoon and got time to packed my things. I am having a hard feeling to leave the business maybe that's one reason I forgotten the vacay. But no regrets now I have been there and I enjoyed it a lot. Now I am back and got to pay for the post I have missed. 





Here are some pictures I can share where I had my vacation. Hope you enjoy looking at those.











Don Romualdez Airport Tacloban City. Oh btw , it is also my first time flying.. (=




 Mom's Ancestral House near the Bay Asgad Eastern Samar




Senor San Roque Chapel




San Roque the Town's Patron




White sand sea shore




The Beach













2 comments:

Mommy Liz said...

Wow, you seem like you did have fun. Bahay ba yung parang round na building? White sand, wow..hay naku, ok lang kahit na absent ka sa mga meme, worth naman ang bakasyon mod i ba?? we understand..

kha said...

Yes Mommy Liz yun ung bahay ng Mom q sa Samar.. Thanks po for dropping by.. Pero babawi ako as I promised! *wink*