Saturday, September 11, 2010

S9: Tell Her No

1. When was the last time that you had to tell someone that you loved, that the answer was no?
     Just a while ago, Huny wanted to play on line games and I said a big NO.He supposed to sleep because its been 29 hours that he's awake.He need some rest, must not abuse he's body.

2. When was the last time you visited a hospital?
     Wow It's kinda long.. It's been a year when mom was hospitalized.

3. If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it?
    Crossfire Club. (It is Huny and me were the founder ..hahaha) Crossfire is an on line game we were currently addicted to.

4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?
   Oh I always did..LOL
5. What's the first thing you notice about the preferred sex?
    full of passion stare. (=
6. What really turns you on?
    intimate distance hahaha
7. What was your biggest mistake?
    trusting the untrusted persons
8. Tell us something totally random about yourself.
    I have this personality disorder Sublimation.
"Sublimation is a mechanism that the person experiencing extreme mood swings may direct energy away from the feelings building up inside and instead put this energy into something productive or life-giving such as helping others, instead of focusing on himself. Such individuals may also pour this energy into various forms of art, such as music, drawing, writing and painting."
9. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
   My college friends, told I look like Juris of MYMP. And they like me to sing  songs of the said band.  

3 comments:

Swati said...

Trusting people who don't deserve to be hurts us in return.
Great answers!

http://dwivedi2326.blogspot.com/2010/09/saturday-9.html

Mel_Cole said...

Oh I love Juris! She's so cute and I love her voice in MYMP. I love that band!

I am Harriet said...

Never heard of crossfire.

Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/09/snookie-and-dorfman/