Monday, September 13, 2010

Showing Some Interest


Huny starting to show his interest to blogging. I never ask him to be but all of a sudden he shows an interest recently. Huny have been member of different forum,sales and techy sites.When he was still active on buy and sell of gadgets and computer hardware designing. Now he just ask me what if he have a blog about computer hardware fixing and customizing. I am quite surprise of a thought but made me smile. He ask me year ago of customizing his soon to be web page. He actually fed me tools(software) that will help me and also informs me about SQL and web developing free program training somewhere near his office. He knows I like a lot tweaking html and css. Huny is not into social networking sites. As a matter of fact I made his face book account. He just need those networking site for business purposes. So I am thinking of how can he increase traffic if he is not into blog hopping. He just wanted to have a blog as his diary on what he learned and learning to. I am thinking further how I can monetize his blog for him..lol

1 comments:

Unstoppablepedestrian.blogspot.com said...

ooww!! that site would be a great help for me kha!!! encourage Felix!!! hahaha!!

blog about HTMLs huh!!! hahaha