Saturday, October 2, 2010

S9: Friends










1. Do you make and keep friends easily?


Yes


2. Who was your very first friend?


Mom




3. Who has been your friend the longest now?


All of them


4. Tell us about your best friend.




We are not that the same  when it comes to views and opinions but we do understand and love each other much. Though we are not always seeing each other always nothnig changes.


5. Tell us about the friend who gets on your nerves the most, and why.
Dhan, my best friennds hubby and my huny's bestfriend. He don't listen to anybody though evidences were obvious. that kind...

6. Tell us about the last time you let a friend down.


Never had a chance that I did one.


7. Tell us about the last wonderful thing a friend did for you!

Cheer me up

8. What was the last 'friend' thing you did?

kiss


9. Have your ever been jealous of a friend's S/O?


no and what's s/o?


4 comments:

Jhari said...

Me too, I was thinking on what's S/O stands for, but I still answered the question, hahahah!

Mine's up here.

Swati said...

Its hard for me to develop strong bond of frienship with anyone. It takes time but once it is formed they are my friends forever :)

http://dwivedi2326.blogspot.com/2010/10/saturday-9-friends-again.

Hootin Anni said...

Love the photo shares and your wonderful answers!!!

Here is my SATURDAY link. Hope you can stop by if time allows.

I also have a Halloween/October Treat for you---find it on my sidebar!!

I am Harriet said...

Loved your pictures- too fun.

Have a great Saturday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/10/rut-ro-chocinco/