Saturday, October 9, 2010

S9: Hush

1. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
   Both. At first I am a listener and eventually become a talker.. (=  But still it depends on the type of crowd.

2. Do you take compliments well?
   Yes I do. But I don't believe everything all the time.

3. Are you judgmental?
  Nope

4. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
   present and the future. I can't do anything with the past right? (=

5. What do you hate?
    --
6. Use three words to describe yourself.
    bubbly, snob and tough

7. Do you celebrate Halloween? Explain:
    No, I am not used to it because it was not practice here in our country. Just recently some were adapting of practicing it. 

8. If you were mixing up a witches brew, what would be in it?
   cuervo hahaha..

9. If you're in a room with two beds, which one do you sleep on?
   the one near to window but away from door.

2 comments:

Swati said...

I would love to sleep in a bed which is cozy and comfortable :)

http://dwivedi2326.blogspot.com/2010/10/saturday-9-hush.html

I am Harriet said...

I'm liking your brew!

Have a great Saturday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/10/how-to-find-a-government-job/