Saturday, June 4, 2011

Saturday 9 : The Best and the Worst


1. What was the best thing that happened to you this week?
Updating information about my growing fetus inside.

The worst?
no opps at blogging =(

2. What's the best thing someone's done for you (recently or not so recently)?
Mama, whom give as early honeymoon gift

What's the worst thing someone's done to you (again, recently or not so recently)?No one did anything worst to me recently..

3. What's the best thing about your job?
at home.. I have all the time
Worst?
Minimize time to go out

4. What's the best new website you've found?

Worst?
none so far

5. What's the best book you've read?
Without Seeing the Dawn

Worst?
Pinoy Ghost stories

6. What's the best movie you've seen?
Everything is best when I am with Huny

Worst?
I forgot the title of the movie but that movie really made me and my friends vomits because of the scene which is a tragedy like and camera is also like in a disaster.

7. What's the best meal you've had?
All of mom's recipe

Worst?
the neighbor vendors cooked viands. (sshhh)

8. What's the best holiday?
my Birthday

Worst?
dad's death date

9. What's the best thing in your future?
My now family

0 comments: