Wednesday, June 22, 2011

He is a Loving but Strict Kuya ( Brother)


It needs me time to post for this because I need to ask for his siblings. Huny never been a brother to me hahaha.. He knew that. He's always been my baby and I am her ate slasher mom slasher huny. 
Agnes said (his sister) huny always set as a good example to them. He minimizes flaws and faults and hides his bad self whenever his home. He rarely speak so he check his siblings activities in few words. Few questions but straight to what he wanted to know. He don't want her sisters wearing short shorts or revealing blouses. (conservative!) He plays basketball with his brother and it's friends to observe how they are outside home. He checks them by asking their mom to tell him the story or what happened in a week.That's why when his youngest brother was murdered he was too emotional, even up until today. He blames himself for what happened. He thought that he missed something for his youngest brother. That he failed his part as a brother.I even needed the help of his closest friend to calm him down and realized stop blaming his self. Gladly special thanks to Fr. Bubot for the help he was enlightened. And lastly, the best part as for her sister told me was, he never or hard to say no for a request. If he can, he always wanted to give everything.
I have a saint with me! hehehe.. Who will not be lucky having him then?!
Couple's Corner

3 comments:

tejan said...

oy! thats so sad..i hope he 's now coping about it! he's a kind brother then:I

thanks for sharing sis..mine is up too..hope you can drop by:)

kimmy said...

that was tragic.. glad to know he's got over it already..

care to visit MY ENTRY?

Mommy Liz said...

You are so lucky for having him as your hubby. And his siblings are blessed for having him as their brother. The way you told the story, parang siya na ang ama nila or something. He's a great brother and I believe will be a great husband and to you
father to your kinds.