Thursday, February 25, 2010

Mean me!






  • I am a freelancer



  • I am tough.



  • I don't easily fall for a guy.



  • I never cried. 

  • I don't follow somebody's rules for me especially if he is JUST my guy. 


  • I am not going to change myself for the other or for him just to please and be liked. 

  • That's me and that's how I describe myself as a lover


I am a literal boyish type. Whom before part of growing up not serious
on relationships or I can say this because I am first hurt by the first
person I almost dedicated my whole life with and it resulted me to be
that kind.In my past relationships I never care at all. Never wanted to
be an underling of the certain guy rules. Have my own rules to follow
although I am in a relationship. Careless.Break kung break(lolz). Never
listens. No patience. Guys are pigs! They play dirty tricks and games.
So why be submissive to someone you were not related by blood. Freak
right?( I know). When I am looking back for those times it just make me
smile.( Siraulo nga ata talaga ako haha)



  • THAT WAS B-E-F-O-R-E !!



The right time he came into my life! He changed me without saying any or asking me. I have changed myself for him. I started again dreaming! Building our dreams! I am not an underling but now I learned to follow. I listen and develops a loooooong range of patience. I freaking cared a lot now, as in a huge! For myself and for my better-half! I am now submissive! Guys who knew me can testify for me..hahaha di ba Nhe?This how love changes me. Neither words nor command to persuades. It just happen because I am back to life. Love being in-love.




















5 comments:

grace said...

pareho pala tayo boyish... love your being a great lover...

grace said...

hi kharen.. osri my GT is in my fashion blog... www.graciasfashion.com take a peek girl...

ferry'zWILL said...

hahaha, yeah!!! 200% agree!!!

nice post kha....
ganon talaga love nga eh....

Sherry said...

wow you are tough :)

faith said...

very well said kar(^.^)