Thursday, February 11, 2010

Dairy ♥ day Queen date


 


My snob loves the shades of lavender,purple,magenta etc. anything near to this one. And he somehow wishes that a heart will be in this color(wish granted here Huny for you) ;D 





My snob told me a little hint what to expect on  the hearts day but he thrilled me saying there's more and leave me in lots of question hanging around on my currently confused mind.I don't know what will be his other plan for the Hearts day. Just as he said and promised that we will be having an ice cream  to feed my cravings lolz and a big screen date.Last year our Valentine's date seemed to be perfect but ruined by the service of a particular restaurant. Knowing huny in times like these he has lots of really surprises. Really surprises as I define it because I really don't have any idea if he plan something or else.I don't have any clue from him. He is perfect in planning for surprises cause he really did surprises me. As what he told me the big screen date, I have already told him to postponed for that and save instead for our 42nd monthsary  since Basya and Popoy's movie will be in cinema on that date. We've never been a fan of local movies and actors not until we saw their last movie. Back then since we missed the Lovapalooza event last year I am not sure if Huny will still be interested to be part of it after a DQ date. I don't know what my snob will do! As for my part I have had already prepared my present for him. Since I know that in times like this you ( huny) will be reading my blog to peak out what I have had for you, well sorry I will not reveal it yet here.You need to wait  and also be surprise..lolz.





















5 comments:

ferry'zWILL said...

kha kami rin, owss. ako pala rather, am not fond of Philippine movie pero I really Love Basya and Popoy movie.... hahaha

Buti pa si Huny magaling sa surprises, si Popoy laging bisto...

Date tau sa 14 huh!!! with Joey 2pm yata un eh, kaya please adjust your date with Huny

anne said...

so sweet, heres mine http://www.mjoannafaith.com/2010/02/gt-my-valentine-date-for-2010.html thanks

Dj MariƱas said...

hay ... ka excite naman ng v-day nyo. i'll be coming back here next week to know more about it :-)

http://djmarinas.blogspot.com/2010/02/gt-who-is-your-valentines-date-for-2010.html

LingLing said...

Awww my heart (plus tummy) is craving for ice cream too,haha :D but don't think i will get one since it's winter here...:(

Hope the surprise turns out to be something awesome :) enjoy it to the max!

xoxo

redamethyst said...

wow. sweet naman. galing naman ni Hunny gumawa ng surprises.

please visit mine also. thanks