Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Because I am So Addicted







After me and my high-school buddies went to Jean husband's wake, Huny and I went to the nearest 24/7 convenient store at our place. The buddies have had a plan of going to our friends bar and drink The bar lolz. Since I posted on my Eminent 8 post and I mean it, that I finally graduated from my vices, Huny and I decided not to go with them. I will only serves  their dead kid(kj) on the fun if I am not going to toast with them. So there was it. Huny and I bought ice creams. Early days last week I was really craving for an ice cream date. Since huny was not that into ice cream and I cannot pursue him to have an ice cream date more than twice a week. (Huny doesn't love much ice creams and sweets,he prefer spicy and salty one.) That night he gave what I am addicted to. He bought me 3 half gallons of different flavors and 3 drumsticks and 3 cream sticks..yey! It's a very very happy dawn.And I empty it all..hahaha..Voraciously me! He shared with me a little then contented watching me eating ice creams while watching One Piece episodes. Later after I am done just realize that it was quite too many and felt sleepy after..I am now expecting gaining weight again.hehehehe Actually honestly writing here, I am not yet contented (grabeh noh!)of what I ate. I was craving for a blizzard of DQ but since here in our place there was no DQ shop that's why he preferred to bought me different flavors instead.But then again that fills my hunger for that dawn into ice creams.











3 comments:

chubskulit said...

One of hubby's favorite too.

ferry'zWILL said...

ano bayan kha, am craving more for that.... hmmp yummy yummy....

kaso am on a diet... huhuhu

Paula said...

Akala ko blog ko to dahil sa picture. Pareho pa talaga tayo ng nanakaw na picture. hahahha

You pick very nice topics. hihihi