What I Like Most




This is the part I like most to her and she also did. I am glad that although she doesn't have any diet nor exercise she can still maintain this tummy. I was thinking about making it big..hmmm?lol My hon is not a figure conscious type. She has no diet. Maybe because she grew on a petite size. As I have told on the first entry of this theme she weigths so lite good thing she has a blessed boobs although she's petite and that also a factor to distuingish that she is a female.hahaha She loves cakes,chocolate and ice creams and almost all of the sweetest foods on earth she really adores. I migth as well worried that she will be soon diagnosed of diabetes because of the food she prefers. And the worst she was not eating any kind of vegetables. I wonder were she gets some energy. Would you beleive that she was an athlete, a soccer varsity player during her college days and have a very active life style and in addition to that, BEFORE she have had some vices. I really wonder where did she put all those foods and beers.















gorgeous_MHE  – (March 18, 2010 at 12:29 PM)  

OO nga lheks, inggit ako kay kha. And sexy ng tummy nya...

And hindi na nya kelangan mag diet...

Link mo sa GT ung entry mo lheks

Cecile  – (March 19, 2010 at 7:58 PM)  

kakainngit naman tummy mo, ang seksi...ako puro bilbil :-)

niko  – (March 20, 2010 at 12:11 AM)  

bigla ko namiss ang tummy ko hahha. ngaun so taba na at dami pa stretch marks..

may pahabol pang tahi lol hahhah

ang sexy nga!!! weeeeeeh

Sherry  – (March 23, 2010 at 8:53 PM)  

so sexy.. hehe.. mine is bulky got to hid it.

I did mine at heartrandom.com

Post a Comment

Thank You for your shared thoughts. You keep my heart beats lovingly fast.. :D
The Greenhorn Thoughts
Kharen's Corner
Little Ways We Can