Thursday, March 18, 2010

What I Like Most




This is the part I like most to her and she also did. I am glad that although she doesn't have any diet nor exercise she can still maintain this tummy. I was thinking about making it big..hmmm?lol My hon is not a figure conscious type. She has no diet. Maybe because she grew on a petite size. As I have told on the first entry of this theme she weigths so lite good thing she has a blessed boobs although she's petite and that also a factor to distuingish that she is a female.hahaha She loves cakes,chocolate and ice creams and almost all of the sweetest foods on earth she really adores. I migth as well worried that she will be soon diagnosed of diabetes because of the food she prefers. And the worst she was not eating any kind of vegetables. I wonder were she gets some energy. Would you beleive that she was an athlete, a soccer varsity player during her college days and have a very active life style and in addition to that, BEFORE she have had some vices. I really wonder where did she put all those foods and beers.















This entry was posted in

3 comments:

gorgeous_MHE said...

OO nga lheks, inggit ako kay kha. And sexy ng tummy nya...

And hindi na nya kelangan mag diet...

Link mo sa GT ung entry mo lheks

Cecile said...

kakainngit naman tummy mo, ang seksi...ako puro bilbil :-)

niko said...

bigla ko namiss ang tummy ko hahha. ngaun so taba na at dami pa stretch marks..

may pahabol pang tahi lol hahhah

ang sexy nga!!! weeeeeeh