Thursday, March 4, 2010

For Now My Turn





My hon told me about joining a girls talk theme and the theme topic. Since it was a "girls" talk it should be her posting her entry. It was my pleasure to take part on this theme instead of her. For some strict reason I have to check if she will or have some plans(i know she always does lolz)disobey my restrictions especially in posting her pictures.


 


Just a piece of story I will share. Last year holy week 2009 we have some pool party with our friends. Her mom bought her a swim suit cover-ups but actually it doesn't even cover any. I never let her wear her swimsuit even when she insists that it has cover-ups. She obeys me. She never wears outside in the pool BUT inside the females restroom and having a pictorial-like-scene with her best friend. So it's ok with me then. There were no issues because she never shows up wearing the swim suit. After that been busy weeks. She works, I myself do; I haven't got the time to take a look on her networking page. While browsing at the office by mid-August something shocked me! She make her restroom pictorial a primary pic on her multiply and facebook account! I ask her why and she answer me also why. My beloved stubborn. sinabi pa " picture lang yun tsaka edited naman!" kulit db!(she said it's just a picture besides it was edited). But poor hon I know her passwords and I changed her primary pictures. I am proud of my hon, her sexiness and assets but I am not comfortable showing her pics to others. Judge me to be an irrational conservative but I am and I accept that judgment. She's mine only mine. 


 




hon is 23 years younger 


she's now 5'1( when she gains weight she gain height also hehehe)
Weight 98 lbs(formerly she was just 80something lbs malnourished..:p) 


V stats 35-27-37 


 











This entry was posted in

8 comments:

Genejosh said...

teka muna ang kulit si hon mo Kharen ang gumawa ng post..how sweet!!! nakakasweat! habol ako mamya sa post ko...he..he..

Sherry said...

wow sis you and niko, and K same 27 waist

ferry'zWILL said...

at baket ka naman nakikipost Felix huh!!!!

hehehe..
inggit naman ako kay kharen, pero malapit na akong maging 27 waist line...

(wish ko lang)

sheng said...

sweet nman ng hubby mo sis at siya gumawa ng entry mo today...

niko said...

sweet nmn si huny pa nagsulat for u.. at isa ka sa pinakamatapang. number 2 ka eh :)

see u next week!! show some flesh. dpat may permission na ni huny mo this time ha. hihihi

Bambie dear ★ said...

lol girl, your Hon is so sweet.. he did a nice post here lol.. Anyway, i could imagine how sexy you are.. voluptious. Kaya I understand why your honey changed your primary photo..

have a nice weekend =)

Clarissa said...

awww...how I wish my husband won't do a post for me--mabubuking pa ako lalo lol!how sweet!!sukat na sukat talaga!

Happy GT!!

Lynn said...

cute! you are writing for her and glad she gave u permission to divulge her VS. just kidding! lol.