Tuesday, May 17, 2011

It's Back!

Photobucket

It so good to know that BC Blogger is back again! Since my blog is in its lowest momentum as of these days, it's perfectly timing to join at this meme hosted by Paula. I hope and pray that finally I can commit with this meme. To gain traffice for my blog and gain more friends. Friends that I never imagined will be for real all through miles.

For this week question 

“What is one tool, tip, secret (or whatever it may be) that you have discovered  that has helped you in your blogging and would like to share to others?” 
Hmmm.. For me it's the adgitizing tool. Adgitize not only help me to have 100 clicks a day but also the easiest way to blog hop. Since most of the bloggers listed in adgitizing tool were those that also listed in my blogroll. In that way I keep my promises of a daily visit plus the fact that in the future it provides me earnings.


What about you? Join us and share a secret that all of us will be benefited..hihihi

Our Sponsors for this week are:

1 comments:

Virtual Tralala said...

Some of my blogs are on Adgitize. I'm still trying to understand how things work there. Maybe you could post some tips in maximizing Adgitize I'm sure a lot of people would find useful:-)