Saturday, May 21, 2011

First Philipines Nuffamily Day

Why do I love nuffnang?.. I registered as a member here at Nuffnang years ago. I can say am not always as fortunate as others when it comes to contest.I already accepted that long ago when I was still a child. There were no such word as luck but instead a deserving ones. I always join contests here at nuffnang but never did I won. Believe it or not I didn't take that against to hate nuffnang. In fact the more I lose , the more I am eager to  join more contests. It's simply because they did choose for the best. And that supports the fact that I need to improve more to be qualified for that best they chose.  Nuffnang helps me to improve. Gives me ideas and opens opportunities. Other than that it gives me more information and updates. Also I love the way Nuffnang works. The way they held projects for a cause, a contest that has not only good prizes but benefits in life.



This 28th of May 2011 at 2 in the afternoon at Crosswinds Tagaytay will be the first Nuffamily Day here in the Philippines. I have already read about this kind of gathering from Nuffnang in other countries and I guess for this is the first here in the Philippines, well expect it to be a blast. Full of fun,enjoyment and not to mention prizes. This Nuffamily Day event will never be possible with some of the generous sponsors that supports Nuffnang. A special thanks to Pizza Hut, The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences, Bisolvon, NEO, Mister Donut, Skechers, Del Monte pineapple juice, Jack n Jill, Fit n Right,JAC Liner, Jollibee Hapee.




For the nth time, I may not be lucky to  qualify for the first Nuffamily Day, I am happy to share this to everyone that drops and passes by my blog.
Cross my fingers and toes if fortunately this time I will be lucky, me, my hubby. A fellow blogger mommy Jean and also a blogger friend Ferry with her husband will loves to join the Nuffamily Day and will gonna bring our own transportation with a driver and another blogging friend. It's a total of 7 of us awaiting to be part of the Lifting lanterns this Nuffamily Day!

1 comments:

Jep said...

Nice entry. Hope we both made it in. Check out mine too! :)
http://jep-s.blogspot.com/2011/05/love-at-nufffamily-day.html