Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Planning into Details

We were on our way into details of the planned wedding. I am somehow hesitant not because of the groom but the expenses. As what Ferry said, it will pushed through although we haven't have enough budget. Miracle?!lol.. I know  providers exists but as much as I wanted to if we can, we want it to be on our own and zero debts after. What a good feeling if the wedding will end without any fears.

Details started from invitation. Of coarse it is me whose going to make a design for it. Little by little we will furnish the details  and I will update this lover's blog..

Oooppps..
Need to be back on work.. Ciao!
This entry was posted in

1 comments:

Unstoppablepedestrian.blogspot.com said...

excited Mhe!!!
if you need an emcee..
ehemm.....

Hindi ako yun, si Popoy yun!! nyahaha!!

we are here to support you all the way Kha, and that's a promise!!!