Thursday, February 10, 2011

Complicated but Unconditional Love

I already witness a lot of love stories. But this one seemed to be the most that amazed me. It is a one real unconditional love. Of coarse except for the family mother daughter love. Wherein I found the couple  fighting for worth of their relationship.

Here is the snip of the girl's letter for the guy. I'll soon post more from her writings since I asked permission and she is aware where I am posting it.. Be mesmerized with every beautiful words created of the very much in love lady.

Once in your life you'll meet someone who'll completely turn your world upside down..
I start dreaming with this someone, I share my  hopes for the future, impossible dreams, weird moments
and fears. 
You are not embarrassed to cry with me when I am  hurting or laugh with me when I make a fool of myself. I never felt that I wasn't good enough, but rather you build me up and showed me things that makes me special and beautiful.
In your presence, there's no need for continuous conversation, but I find my quiet content in just having you nearby.
Things that never interested me before become fascinating because I know they are important to you. I think of you in every occasion and in everything I do. Simple things remind me of you, like a pale blue sky, gentle wind or even a storm cloud on the horizon.
I opened my heart to you  knowing that there’s a chance it may be broken one day and in opening my heart, I experienced a love and joy that I never dreamed possible.
I find that being vulnerable is the only way to allow my heart to feel true pleasure that’s so real it scares me.
Life seems completely different, exciting and worthwhile.  I hope that I am a part of your life as well.
I love you so much .
I never knew that love could be this beautiful and exciting.
Baby please don't break my heart..

0 comments: