Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Appreciating Him More



I do appreciate my husband . Seriously I do! I know how imperfect he is but seemed to be perfect to me. We may have some issues but we can immediately work it out. I appreciate his patience and his understanding. Even spoiling me at online shopping and my frequent visits to online shop like Zalora or any other online dealing websites. I love how we handle each others areas of opportunity's to work on. At time's I am stubborn, my husband always handling it to the full extent he can. We never met halfway when we're both mad. It's always one way or another rule. The reason that making me more appreciates him was knowing some people, some guys which do not have enough patience and love as him when it comes to their woman. I am a blessed mean woman having him in my life.

0 comments: