Thursday, May 30, 2013

Kung Fu Movies

Aside from remarkable English movies, husband is also a fan of kung fu movies. Since this kind of movies is not usually being seen at the big screen nor advertised much in tv, I am sometimes wondering where he got ideas of the title of those he downloaded. Specially most of the movies isn't titled as English. He have a lot of collection of this kind of movies. Actually I am not particular what to put on my title because basically I also don't know if all the movies I am describing he had is properly tagged to kung fu. As long as I watch with fight scene with no guns and sword except only martial arts, I assumed it's kung fu. He said his passion with those kind of movies started in his high school days. Wherein their rectors were giving the interns time to watch movies once in a while as form of relaxation or a breather after a week or so of focusing on studies and most of it were martial arts related movies. Since husband and I been together we never missed a week without watching this stuff. Good thing about watching it, it had lesser violence than any other action movies. It's less violent yet full of actions. Sometimes I get tired of it I felt like we're watching same movies over and over again but with the help of subtitle and understanding the story I can say it's worth watching besides most of the story is about dynasty and china's history.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am actually grateful to the holder of this website who has shared this fantastic piece of writing at at this time.


My page http://elrincondemae.blogspot.fr/2009/07/gift-of-stitching.html?m=1