Monday, May 13, 2013

Kettle Korn: Poppin’ Fun All The Time!

I love popcorns! My wife, brothers in law, mother in law and my siblings can testify to that. But not any popcorn in the market! I am a Kettle Korn Popcorn lover. My wife always jokes on me that if only Kettle Korn will give freebies to those who has lots of wrappers at home, maybe we already join and win some stuff. It happened one time that we donated our empty wrappers of Kettle Korn to a neighbor whose daughter was a contestant of  certain competition that costumes must be made of  recyclable. Kettle Korn is my buddy in watching movies. I enjoy movies I downloaded only if I have a popcorn beside. Movie marathon is not complete without it.

KettleKorn


Now my favorite popcorn in partnership with Nuffnang holds a movie screening contest to one of my favorite movie too, the Fast and Furious 6. I have been watching since the first part of this movie in the big screen. Though I can download it online I prefer seeing it, gets excited and amazed on the big screen with my wife, who happened to love the movie because of me too.Watching Fast and Furious movies are also our "us" time.

Fast and Furious 6 Trailer





If you were to star in your own movie, what would your story be? Share with us your plot. Also, tell us how Kettle Korn makes watching movies poppin’ fun all time!

I am a homebody and enjoys in front of the computer even for a week. My own movie would likely be center to a not so action but more of a mind story. Like Zohan, I will be like a country's asset that highly paid and being well taken cared for my knowledge and skills can solve problems, helps improvement whether in health or technology, can ruin one's country and can make anyone a billionaire. I am a certain genius that was owned by a special agency. Sort of a weird movie because I am a couch potato and just like staying in a place but mind travels.

As I mentioned kettle korn is my movie budddy. Movies will never be as good as it is if will not be enjoyed by my favorite popcorn!.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks on yоur mаrνelous ρoѕtіng!
I seriouslу еnjoуеԁ rеaԁіng it, you
will bе a great authоr.I wіll ensure that I boοkmark youг blοg and will сome baсk ѕomeԁay.
I ωant tο еncоurage yοu to dеfіnіtelу continuе yοur greаt ωork,
hаve a nice hοlіdаy ωеekend!


My site; crear facebook