Saturday, April 9, 2011

Saturday 9: Sweet Soul Music

1. Do you listen to music at work, and if so, do you use a mp3 player, play it through your office computer, or do you listen to it collectively via a separate radio you keep nearby?
Yup..Play through headphones..

2. Tell us something about people that you absolutely hate.
fake, users and liers

3. What is something someone has done that you'd like the world to know about?
My mom's greatness.

4. Where is your favorite place to sit when at home?
in front of the computer

5. How did you come up with the title of your blog?
It's about me and my other half's description.

6. Tell us about the one who got away.
She chose it because she know it doesn't make any better if the remain closer since her partner is full of envy.

7. Have you ever had a big birthday party?
Yeah. My 7th year party.

8. What was the biggest bash you've ever attended?
Rica's Debut at Greenbelt Makati

9. With my kids and an always changing life, I find myself sometimes unable to focus! Do you have that problem, too?
Not yet.. maybe soon I will share.. :D


4 comments:

momgen said...

You have a short answers but cute. happy weekend. Mine is up.

I am Harriet said...

I agree with you on fakes, liars, and users.

Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/04/something-about-people-that-you-absolutely-hate/

Carielle said...

Great answers! Your blog name is great! Have a great weekend!!!

Jhari said...

Nice answers. I so agree, our mothers are the greatest.

Mine's up late here. Hope you visit back.