Thursday, April 7, 2011

Getting Ready On The Go

Hooray! I am back joining Couples Corner. I so missed this meme.

I can join and maintain meme somehow  now because I am back home. Mama's home. ^_^.
Huny is such a turtle to describe. lol Few close friends knew him to be that way. Whatever he's doing he's such a turtle or should I say that I am a splash and no patience in waiting. Since were really opposite this is the first in our list of arguments BEFORE. He was always late in our date. I remember there was a time he got me busted waiting for 3 hours and that was our first formal date as boyfriend/girlfriend. It really irritates me that whole day but good thing about him, that same whole day he never surrendered making up.(story four years ago)

As years passed by I learned to cope up with his turtleness. lol. I always wake him up early or texted him an hour before I arrived in a meeting place for him to fetch me up. I now make him move in advance. When we are going out or an important errand to attend to, he still gives himself an hour to prepare and mine just 30 minutes was fine. Since I am not wearing make-up or any accessories that little time is sufficient.

Here's my first time  (again)^_^ for the nth time share on cc.
Rodliz’s Nest

8 comments:

Kai Rui said...

so funny how you describe your hubby sis...but what matter's you've coped up with it already, siguro naman nasanay ka na sa kanya, matagal na rin kayong magkasama...ganun naman talaga in any relationship you must accept those attitudes of your partner which is not so lovable..anyway, I really dont put too much make-up sis only something natural but I'm fond wearing lid liners that's why it takes me a lot of time to have it look perfect for my eyes..and just a little blush and I don't wear lipsticks..only gloss or balm, same with you, cos' of cracked lips...thanks for the comment...followed you, hope you'll follow me back..;)

teJan said...

hahhaha...well, opposite attracts eh..hahah! mu hubby and i are opposite too..check mine too:) its up here!

tejan said...

by the way i'm following you hope you'll do the same:)

Soulful said...

wow! that is so PATIENT of you, lol!

Mommy Liz said...

Talagang turtle na ang tawag mo sa kabagalan ha. kala ko lahat ng guys mabilis mag bihis, or laging advance sa mga dates. pwede rin palang ma late. naku, hate na hate ko ang naghihintay, although madalas din akong late, hehehe..

Welcome to CC "again" hehehe.

Kim, USA said...

Naku turtle ka pala ako parang ungoy, akala ni hubby andoon pa ako sa likuran niya, yun pala andoon na ako sa kabilang room hehehe. Thanks sa bisita!!

sheng said...

kaloka nman ang description mo sis sa hubby mo...

Anonymous said...

napaka-interesante, thanks