Saturday, November 13, 2010

Saturday 9: Just What I Needed

1. Who was the last person who entered your life and was just what you needed?
   My Huny

2. What is one of your fondest childhood memories?
   When we used to had a complete family picnic at different theme parks in Manila when Papa still alive.

3. What would you like to be doing in 7 years?
    Managed my own 3 different businesses and stable blog income Yey! (=

4. Tell us about a blogging pet peeve.
    How ranking and G judgment is unfair

5. Tell us about a general pet peeve.
    Users

6. For one day, who would you like to trade places with?
    My Current Sexy Beautiful Trainee, I just want to feel how to be her   

7. Where is your least favorite place to be?
    cemetery

8. What do you like about fall?
    We don't have fall season here (:

9. If you or someone you know are chronically late, do you believe it's the result of poor planning or choosing to be late?
It depends who among them. hahaha

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

#2 sounds like a really good memory!
I still love going to theme parks!!

I am Harriet said...

All that ranking stuff rarely makes sense to me.

Have a great Saturday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/11/the-male-with-the-biggest-you-knows/

MommyBa said...

#5 is definitely valid! Who would like to be with users in the first place.

Happy weekend!

bonz said...

#7 i don't like cemeteries too!
My Saturday 9

have a great week!

icedgurl said...

ChEeRs! bLoGwAlKiNG hErE... ViSiT bAcK mY SiTe T00.. :] THANKZ A LOT!