Friday, September 11, 2009

One Piece




Before i was complaining to myself that I am lack of time watching tv. I kept myself busy on surfing and being addicted to facebook's different games and applications. After the addiction unto those I now find myself again another stuff addicted to. It was an anime movie which usually fit either for kids or young adults but I was hooked up now. I can't even felt that my day was complete if I haven't seen an episode. At first I was only reading it at manga in a comic form as a hobby during work, while waiting for a call. Not until my brother informed me that he was indeed obsessed on the same cartoon series and even downloaded the very first episode up to the current one. And what a so ridiculous coincidence, Huny was also searching for that same anime episodes. Now we are sharing same addiction to the pirate named Luffy the Straw hat and his crew.

0 comments: