Sunday, January 25, 2009

i am tough i know i can

all these time though had a lot of probs, i try my best as much as possible to enjoy life still.. problems can't make me ruined my everything..still i can enjoy..unlike before facing or forgetting problems means drinking liquor, not now,not at all...during tough times i miss my guys, the drinks, the laughs the comforts.. but i know its different now, although they were still there and willing to accompany me, it wasn't a fine thoughts for me..i am so much thankful to all my peeps willingly offered their company to be with me in times of my sadness and trials..as you've always known, kha is kha..joyful, tough and a warrior..hehehe.. don't worry too much i can handle.. its a matter of acceptance to end it all then..the intervention?..hmmm let it be..wanna enjoy first!...how i missed in playing at inflatable giant balloons!..i really love it so much but unfortunately most of the inflatable balloons were only for kids..(i know i am now an adult but i still have the child in me)lol..thanks so much to "ate" the one who was in charge in it..she let us play and enjoy at the Adrenalin Rush at Mall of Asia!..


see..never shows, i was in deep depression..hehehe


tired of jumping around..pose(lol) for a break..*wink*


trying my verzio cam..


ever fave kero keropi now we've finally met hihihi

2 comments:

CuteBoo said...

Hi,oh this post is great , and I wish I also could see kero kerop :)
Thanks for sharing and have a great week :)
Hugs
Sabine

~mEow~ said...

this was d 1st tym na nginflatable tau..miss ko na to..