Friday, January 2, 2009

Holidays Escapades






instead of enjoying the holidays at our own vicinity(Calabarzon area) Huny and i prefer to sneak out into the rush busy hours of the city..while these parks celebrating or showing their own themes of the season..Ive been here at Serendra since the first time I knew it exist, but still I was always fascinated by its beauty,ambiance and atmosphere...I love capturing every site I was really fascinated to..I know I am not a photogenic type that's why myself wasn't included in some pictures..but i was craving for this shots..just a satisfaction for me..hehehe..actually these shots were incomplete..our shots from TGIF was deleted accidentally..(tsk..tsk..tsk..) that was the only shots that me and Huny had..that view from the top was taken when i was at 8th floor veranda of the Serendra Condo...the place was like a village mall..whoa!whoa!whoa! can't wait to get back here with my friends, but sadly it wasn't be these awesome for sure..hehehe

2 comments:

Raiezal said...

hi... can i know where this place is ? ... and for a record you take a nice pic also ...

kha said...

ah this is at Serendra fort bonifacio taguig city..here in the philippines..tnx for dropping by at my page..