Saturday, November 29, 2008

happy b-day to you huny!!!

Cheers for you my huny!!! Let's drink to that.. hehe..mwuah..
Another birthday with me! Isn't it nice? Actually i'm very happy eventhough i'm not the celebrant, hehe.. 'coz it's another birthday you will be celebrating with me.. saya db?!
Anyway, sana masaya ka din at this moment.. sana mwala ung mga worries mo 'bout life, bout problems, 'bout doubts kahit only for this day.. Alam mo kung bakit? kasi this is the day that God made you and He let you out in this world.. To love you the most and accept also your love for me..hehe..(anu daw?!)anu ba ibig sabihin nun?
Basta happy b-day un na un..and i want to tell them kung ganu kasarap ang mahalin mo..in ingles "how good it is to be loved by you"! Gusto ko malaman nila kung ganu kalaki ang puso mo pagdating sa pagmamahal.. not only with me but for all the people that surrounds you..
I'm wishing you all the grace from God you need.. And sana happy ka with what and where you are right now..

Happy B-day sau my loving HUNY.. I Love You vey much.. It's your moment.. so ENJOY!!! ehehe...mwuah




0 comments: