Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A Month of Being a Legal Wife


I  quite forgot the date recently and just focusing on our angel's arrival that I am no able to check on what's date today. I was just surprise on Huny's message last night exactly twelve am. "Happy 1st month wedding monthsary Hon". That exact words what he texted and I even think. Is it already a month?. Well it's the 20th obviously it is. :) I admit to myself I forgot, but of coarse not to admit to him, then I replied "I thought you forgot *wink*. Strategy wise. So he will never think I did. hehehe.
Seriously it's been a month that I am a legal wife ( no illegal one don't worry =)) it's just that living together in almost five years, emotionally were secured but legally not. So we call our life now legal and blessed living. What's new for a month?.. Nothing in particular. We're still the same. Except to the fact that were getting more and more excited each day for the angel's arrival. We have more concrete plans than before. We focus on long term goals now. 

Shocks we became more matured after the wedding?! :D (surprised)

Happy 1st month Wedding Monthsary and counting Huny.



The penguin shines across the loving hydrogen.

2 comments:

Unstoppablepedestrian.blogspot.com said...

I will text Lhex and send this link to him. para naman malaman nyang nakalimutan muna!! haha :)

Happy anniv sa inyo!! ♥_♥ stay inlove
more blessings to come.
>> i'll pray for your baby's safe delivery and to you as well. sige na nga pati narin si lhex... (abuso naman) hihi

kimmy said...

awwww! that is so sweet! left you a kiss, girl! hope i get one back, thanks!