Friday, December 31, 2010

This is It!

Last day of the year 2010. The year may be not so good to me but it taught me a lot of things and experience in life. It brought us more closer and love more each other. It made our faith to God more stronger than ever. And it somehow make us, especially me, a little bit of a good citizen a good person. Though heart breaking scenes and traumas happened this year, I am still thankful for these year for it makes both of us more stronger than ever. It adds more strength to my weakened heart and weakened faith and beleive to myself. Thanks 2010, thanks for nothing, everything and anything. 

There is no such a word as a bad year, it only depends on the perception and acceptance of that outgoing year experiences. (=

Happy New Year..Love Love Love

This entry was posted in

0 comments: