Sunday, September 21, 2008

i feel the same

"hindi nio nmn alam lahat
pero kung mkapagsalita kau akala nio my alam talaga kau!
wlang nakakaalam ng totoong nararamdaman q
ok lang aq sa nakikita nio
un ang akala nio
kea kahit kelan d nio q maiintindihan!
kahit cno!lahat kau!lahat kau!"
words that hit me!..i don't know why but it really hits!..whoever said this phrases, i agree with you..its hard to be alone!..I've talk with my old frend, She says no matter how many people surrounds her the feeling of emptiness and loneliness she always wear! not only pertaining to her lovelife but the whole life she's within!i pity her!..i must not but i can't help!..i'm proud she's still surviving..and still continuing the life journey!
empty and alone..

2 comments:

Loi Reyes Landicho said...

hey there!

thanks for visiting my blog!

kha said...

love reading hot issues po kc on u'r page.. welcam puh!