Saturday, November 8, 2008

just as you say..

huny and i were having a serious conversation last night, while busy discussing not so interesting and important matters, we suddenly heard a music that seems to be our background one while discussing..we heard this song by kenny rogers(not a roasted chicken huh)Lol..


All my life was a paper once plain, pure and white
Till you moved with your pen changin' moods now and then
Till the balance was right
Then you added some music, ev'ry note was in place
And anybody could see all the changes in me by the look on my face

huny: listen to it..hmmm

me: yes?..i knew it ..it was one of my late dad collection songs..

huny: listen to it's lyrics...


And you decorated my life, created a world where dreams are a apart
And you decorated my life by paintin' your love all over my heart
You decorated my life

huny: i love it!..

huny: for you...

me: wink..wink..wink..


Like a rhyme with no reason in an unfinished song
There was no harmony life meant nothin' to me, until you came along
And you brought out the colors, what a gentle surprise
Now I'm able to see all the things life can be shinin' soft in your eyes

huny:remember that song not because it was your late dad's collection but instead...


And you decorated my life, created a world where dreams are a part
And you decorated my life by paintin' your love all over my heart
You decorated my life

huny: it was my song for you!
huny: it says every word what i wanted to tell to you..
huny: remember it in a different scenario..

...weeee..to the max ang kilig nun ha!..my huny is a type of person whose an attitude was to minimize(most preferred not to talk) his words..in all matters or scenario..that's why i really value every word he says.. i lurve it huny!..mwuah..



0 comments: